The Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT is the latest in Global Positioning Systems brought to you from the famous Garmin company that is known for its market of the newest technological devices. Their product targets also include automotive, aviation, marine, fitness, wireless applications, and outdoor recreation.
The major advantage to the the new Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT is that now you can keep your hands on the wheel. The Nuvi 2595LMT has basically four updates and innovations to add to their other quality GPS products.
CLICK HERE…To see the cheapest price on the Garmin Nuvi 2595
The Garmin company has made many quality GPS systems for auto travel, which gradually increase in the amount of technology used. For example:
- Garmin has added a speech recognition feature which allows the driver to speak from the menu options displayed. The touchscreen is still functional, but with the additional features of Bluetooth and speech recognition, you can keep driving, and not have to look down to touch the screen.
- It is already preloaded with maps for North America and eight million points of interest. The screen is also enlarged at 5 inches, and you get free lifetime updates so you always have the most up-to-date maps. These can be downloaded four times a year without subscription fees, and there is no expiration date.
- Speech recognition in Nuvi means that you can now navigate just by speaking. When there is a lot of traffic, and you need to keep your hands on the wheel, just speak out the menu, and do not worry about touching the screen for answers or maps.
- The Garmin Guidance 2.0 assists you in looking up addresses and guides you in directions.
- Avoiding traffic delays is a major concern, and 3D Traffic included in the Nuvi 2595LTM uses photorealistic graphics with better emphasis on road signs in case of an immediate lane change while on split screen with the map.
- You can see the destination map and also the immediate lane change and its signs at the same time.
- It is a great lane assist feature, and the bigger 5 inch screen makes it more vivid and visible.
Beyond getting to your destination, the Garmin Nuvi 2595 LMT provides the “Where Am I” emergency locator, which provides your exact location coordinates, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals and police stations if you happen to find yourself in need of help. The Enhanced Exit Services describes what services are offered on the exit that you choose to take.
These are invaluable tools to have if you are traveling alone, or in a more desolate area that you are unfamiliar with. Easier to see, voice activated, unlimited updates, and service or accident help when you need it makes Nuvi 2595LMT an even more reliable GPS from Garmin.
The Garmin company was started in 1989 by just a few engineers who wanted to create communication and navigation devices. The company has grown to be a global company with offices in Europe and Asia, as well as the United States.
Always seeking innovative ideas and upgrading technology, they strive for the best in performance as well as quality for their consumers.
Here is what current owners are saying about the Garmin Nuvi 2595lmt:
First off, I have been a long time Garmin user. Had a old Street pilot GPS that served me well for a long time. I am familiar with Garmin’s user interface. Things have changed with this new nuvi but not so much that the UI feels alien.
+ Voice Navigation feature is good and exceeded my expectations in terms of how well it works. There are some caveats though.
a) Not all of the features/settings of the phone are controllable by voice. so, while the feature itself works well, it feels limited in its usefulness.
b) although voice recognition seems to work well in quiet conditions, I did find myself repeating my voice commands while using the device in a slightly noisy environment (such as driving on a highway with road noise filling the cabin space).
+ Touch interface is fine. Just not as responsive (sensitive?) as an iPhone. I think this Garmin device has a resistive touchscreen as opposed to a capacitive touchscreen — which could explain the… Read more
I just bought this and I love it. I like the voice activated command. A fun part is that you can customize the vehicle that shows on your screen. Garmingarage has tons to choose from. They also have custom voices as well. Just plain fun. The real reason I bought it was for the new junction views. They are so much better than the old ones especially if you are in a congested area where the roads get confusing. This is a big step forward for GPS. With the bluetooth too and lifetime maps and traffic, this is a great price for a great unit.
My first Garmin was the nuvi 350. It was great in many respects and was so far ahead of the competition when it was released that it felt like a revolutionary device. Since then I must have tried four or five new nuvi models. Very few were as good as that early 350 model and most of them, except my current 660, went back to Amazon.
The 2595LMT brings back some of the good memories I had when I first got the 350. Finally, this thing feels fast. Fast in searching, typing, and map drawing. It is an enormous improvement in the one area that has bugged me. No matter how slick looking and thin the nuvis have gotten, the interface felt SLOW and ancient. No more.
In terms of route selection, I will update my post as I use it more. My 660 chooses odd routes at times (yes, i disabled all the traffic re-routing (absolute garbage)), I hope the 2595LMT chooses more straightforward routes.
Voice control is pretty awesome. When you search by city, it… Read more
Garmin Nuvi 2595lmt Features & What You Get:
- Garmin nuvi 2595LMT
- Preloaded City Navigator includes NT North America (United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas)
- Lifetime maps and traffic (indicated by “LMT” after model number on the box)
- 3D traffic receiver with vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mountÂ³
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
- FREE lifetime map updates which gives you up to 4 map data updates per year
- easily be able to look up addresses and services like petrol & food outlets for example
- speech recognition allowing you to control your nuvi 2595LMT with your voice so the driver can focus on the road and have both hands on the wheel
Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT, the latest update to the Garmin GPS family is worth looking at, or better yet talking to.